A CHLEAR way to transform yoga centres post COVID-19 pandemic
Yoga is a holistic way of life that helps people maintain a healthy mind and soul within a healthy body. Human is a physical, spiritual and mental being; and practicing yoga helps promote a balanced development of all the three components. Yoga centres have become great spots for people to gather, unite, practice and get themselves into peace and serenity with like-minded people.
However, the recent coronavirus threat has left the fitness industry including gyms and yoga centres crumbling in a very bad way with smaller centres on the verge of completely shutting down (a few are already shutting down). The industry is ailing and hardly able to stand under the extreme pressure of this terrible outbreak.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a serious lockdown in the country and badly affected yoga centres and gyms, both small and big – be it a neighbourhood centre or MNC chains.
Fitness centre owners claim that they are looking at a loss of over 30 percent of annual sales. This number will only increase if they do not adapt to the new norms. The owners need to look for ways to generate revenue by offering online training, revamping their digital marketing mandates, strictly following a set of regulations, etc. The industry is already suffering loss, owners need to act promptly to stop this loss from aggravating.
Overcome the pandemic with CHLEAR
CHLEAR has been a successful and unique strategic marketing consulting agency driven by seasoned professionals. We are a one stop shop for all your brand requirements and our services include: print, branding, films/TVCs, digital/social, web design, media, exhibitions, events, PR, BTL and more. However, we CHLEAR-ly understand that overcoming the pandemic is the need of the hour and to overcome, we are:
- Demonstrating business flexibility
- Branching out new verticals in creative ways
- Adapting to the current environment
Adapt to innovations
- Transforming real-life yoga into real-time online: continue to deliver their widely loved yoga classes via Zoom to their loyal customers.
- Whilst delivering their usual yoga classes, businesses do that little bit extra by offering free evening events via Zoom, which goes beyond yoga, covering everything from mental health to fashion design, politics and cookery using their network of contacts as special guests.
- Along with yoga studios, creating cafes serving hygienic, fresh breakfasts and lunches throughout the day.
Connect with people digitally by:
- Offering messages of consciousness and awareness to people from all walks of life
- Teaching wisdom and transformational courses applicable to business/grownups
- Offering online teacher training certification
The Business Scope
Personal Development & Transformation
- Energy Healing
- Neuro Science
Religion & Spirituality
- Spiritual Healing
- Crystal Healing
- Tarot Card Reading
Health & Fitness
- Mental Fitness
- Home Workout
- Safety & First Aid
- Boost Immunity
We need adjust to the way we are currently functioning and bring in a few changes to adapt to the new norm. Let us transform the way we function with the help of seasoned professionals like CHLEAR.